Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More beers added

We have finally met with all of beer distributors and have a great cross section of beers from across the United States and the world. Right now we are at about 75 beers. We will probably end up somewhere between 60 and 70. The website is updated with our current list of beers. The most exotic is a beer called Xingu. Its supposed to be very good.

Soon we will have a description of each beer on our website for you to review.

I've now taken to going out and sampling all kinds of different beers to make sure I'm not missing a beer we should have. Unfortunately, I can't get the beers in samples.

I hope to have the info for the Brewer's Dinner by the end of the week. I'm just waiting on some pricing information.

We are also getting a lot of interest from brewer's to attend the Beer Fest. I'd feel fortunate if we could get 10-15 brewers. Actually, I'd be happy to have one brewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment